Section 1. Content of the activities of the Chamber
The content of the activities of the Chamber is determined by the Budget Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 6-FZ "General principles of the organization and operation of control and accounts bodies of the Russian Federation and municipalities" dated February 7, 2011 and Law of Volgograd region No. 344-OD "On the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Volgograd region” dated December 17, 1999.
In order to implement the authorities of the Chamber, the following activities have been determined:
- Control of income, use of the state property, intergovernmental fiscal relations, expenditures on general governmental matters, national security and law enforcement, employment of population, business development, national debt servicing;
- Control of expenditures on agriculture and fisheries, aquaculture, forestry, environmental protection, and capital investments in these industries;
- Control of expenditures on transportation, roads, construction, housing utilities and tariff regulation;
- Control of expenditures on education, culture, mass media, health, sport and social policy.
Section 2. Distribution of responsibilities between and/or among the Chairman, the Deputy Chairman and Auditors.
2.1. The Chairman is responsible for the overall management of the Chamber, organizes its activities in accordance with Article 13 of Law No. 344-OD, is responsible for the results of its activities.
2.2. The objectives of the Deputy Chairman’s activities are organization of control and expert-analytical activities, participation in decision making regarding organizational, personnel, information, material and technical, and financial support of the Chamber, as well as participation in the interaction of the Chamber with state authorities and mass media.
2.2.1. The Deputy Chairman shall perform his duties in accordance with Law No. 344-OD, these Regulations, decisions of the Board of the Chamber and orders or instructions of the Chairman.
2.2.2. The Deputy Chairman shall perform the following duties:
- Coordination of control and expert-analytical activities;
- Control over the implementation of recommendations and instructions of the Chamber, based on the results of the complex control and expert-analytical activities;
- Approval of a task schedule of a control activity to check the planning and implementation of the budget of a municipality, carried out in accordance with articles 136 and 157 of the Budget Code of the Russian Federation, coordination of the structural units of the Chamber in the organization of these activities;
- Coordination of the interrelations of the Chamber with state and municipal financial control bodies regarding the matters within its competence;
- Overall (or direct) management of the comprehensive control activities, representation of reports and other materials on a control activity relating to several areas of the audit to the Board of the Chamber;
- Quality control of experts’ work involved in control activities;
- Consideration of complaints of state authorities and officials of audited organizations and citizens against the employees of the Chamber;
- Organization of examinations and elaboration of opinions of the Chamber in accordance the operating plan of the Chamber or the Chairman’s instructions;
- Supervision of the opinion elaboration concerning the annual report of the regional budget implementation;
- Supervision of the opinion elaboration by the Chamber regarding the draft regional budget, the justifiability of its revenues and expenditures, the budget deficit, the budget of the territorial fund of obligatory medical insurance;
- Assistance in the provision of guidance to control and accounts bodies of municipalities.
2.2.3. The Deputy Chairman within his duties directs inquiries to state authorities and other organizations to provide the information necessary for control and expert-analytical activities.
The Deputy Chairman shall have letterheads indicating his position to prepare outgoing documents regarding information inquiries to state authorities and other organizations.
Any inquiries on the letterheads of the Deputy Chairman shall be recorded according to the general procedure established for outgoing documents of the Chamber.
2.3. Auditors organize and perform control, expert-analytical, information and other activities, monitor and analyze the implementation of the regional budget and the budget of the territorial fund of obligatory medical insurance in the defined area.
2.3.1. Within their competence auditors are responsible for issues concerning the supervision of activities performed by units which are subordinated to them and are responsible for their results.
2.3.2. Auditors shall perform their duties in accordance with Law No. 344-OD, these Regulations, decisions of the Board of the Chamber and orders or instructions of the Chairman or the Deputy Chairman.
2.3.3. Within the activities of the Chamber on the basis of the analysis of the situation in the controlled area and the results of control and analytical activities auditors submit proposals regarding the draft of the annual operation plan of the Chamber.
2.3.4. Auditors shall annually prepare and submit reports on work performed by the subordinated units of the Chamber to the Board of the Chamber.
2.3.5. Auditors within their duties direct inquiries to state authorities and other organizations to provide the information necessary for control and expert-analytical activities, if necessary, they send the inspectors of the subordinated units to state authorities and other organizations to collect the preliminary information necessary for these purposes.
Auditors shall have letterheads indicating their positions to prepare outgoing documents regarding information inquiries to state authorities and other organizations, as well for inquiries to the heads of audited organizations within the preparation for the planned activity and during its performance (including the demands to submit written explanation on the facts of the violations and unsatisfactory features).
2.3.6. Auditors compile the information and elaborate reports on the results of control activities, as well as the draft documents of corresponding decrees, recommendations submitted for consideration of the Board of the Chamber.
2.3.7. Auditors make proposals regarding the structures of teams formed for specific control and expert-analytical activities.
2.3.8. Auditors have the right to participate in the consideration of issues within their competence at the meetings of Volgograd Regional Duma, its committees, commissions and working groups, Board of the Government of Volgograd Region and other state bodies.
The auditor has the right to delegate his rights to attend meetings of committees, commissions and working groups of Volgograd Regional Duma and other state bodies to a subordinate officer of the Chamber.
2.3.9. In the absence of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman the duties of the Chairman may be assigned to one of the auditors. The assignment of duties of the Chairman on one of the auditors shall be subject to the order.
Section 3. Functions and interactions of the structural units of the Chamber
The administration of the Chamber (hereinafter - the Administration) is formed in order to provide and assist the implementation of the tasks and authorities of the Chamber, Chairman, Deputy Chairman and Auditors. The Administration structure includes inspectors and other regular employees.
Employees of the Administration are appointed to positions which are stipulated by the staff schedule of the Chamber in accordance with an order of the Chairman.
Functional responsibilities of employees of the Administration are determined in accordance with employment regulations and instructions approved by the Chairman.
The inspectors shall be responsible for arranging and performing the external state financial control within the competence of the Chamber.
The activities of employees are subject to the labor laws, the legislation regarding the civil service.
The functions and interactions of the structural units of the Chamber are determined in accordance with the regulations regarding the structural units of the Chamber approved by the Chairman.
The Chairman and the Deputy Chairman coordinate the activities of the structural units.
The spheres and matters of the interaction between the structural units of the Chamber are determined based on the necessity to fulfill the annual plan of the Chamber and the instructions of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman.
Expert and analytical direction
Primary target of the direction
• Legal and analytical assistance of the activities of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Volgograd region.
• Legal and analytical assistance to the staff of the Chamber in performing of activities aimed at the execution of revenues and expenditures items of the regional budget.
• Legal examination of the draft final documents related to the control activities of the Chamber to be considered by the Board.
• Legal assistance of the Chamber regarding the interaction with the legislative, executive authorities of Volgograd Region and local governments, law enforcement and other federal state agencies, Chamber of Control and Accounts of the Russian Federation, Association of control and accounts bodies of Russia, control and accounts bodies of municipalities of Volgograd region, mass media, including the development and approval of agreements with these bodies.
• Personnel management in the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Volgograd region, including ensuring the compliance with the requirements established by the legislation of the State Civil Service in the Russian Federation and Volgograd region.
• Elaboration, collection and systematization of information and methodological, analytical materials of the Chamber of Control and Accounts regarding the budgetary and financial issues.
• Organizational and technical arrangements for workplaces in the Chamber of Control and Accounts.
• Administration of the official website of the Chamber of Control and Accounts.
Organizational and financial direction
Primary target of the direction
• Information, technical, financial and administrative support of the employees of the CCA.
• Documentation management and archiving in the CCA.
• Arrangement for recording and handling of public appeals incoming to the CCA.
• Organizational and technical support of operational meetings, panels, conferences and other events held by the CCA.
• Elaboration of information materials regarding the CCA’s activities, coverage its activities in mass media, electronic mass media, TV, radio, and other informational resources as well as on the official website of the CCA.
• Implementation of activities regarding the placement of orders on supply of goods, work performance and service rendering for the needs of the CCA.
• Accounting in the CCA in accordance with the applicable law.
• Serving as the chief manager of budget funds.